Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)
You can change your career (or start your career) as a professional in a certain field. You can increase your practical knowledge in a field you are interested in. You can improve your career prospects and potential income.
A Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programmes will provide several benefits to students who are seeking advanced education beyond their undergraduate studies.
Here are some of the key benefits of PGD programmes: specialization, career advancement, professional development, flexibility, networking opportunities, and a pathway to further education.
By completing a PGD programme, students can gain the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in their chosen field and achieve their career goals.
PGD Course Outline
- PGD in Human Resource Management and Office Administration
- PGD in Political / Public Office Leadership and Administration
- PGD in Managerial Economics
- PGD in Financial Management
- PGD in Operations Management
- PGD in Strategic Marketing and Sales
- PGD in Organization Behaviour
- PGD in Human Capital Development and People Management
- PGD in Organization Skills and Capacity Development
- PGD in Modern Teaching Techniques and Methodology (MTTM)
- PGD in Facility Management
- PGD in Project Management
- PGD in Corporate Governance and Workplace Politics
- PGD in Emotional Intelligence and NLP Core Skills
- PGD in Business Proposal and Technical Writing
- PGD in Sage 50 Accounting Software