* Doctor of Strategic Management and Leadership Development
* Doctor of Business Administration
It is obvious that successful individuals, organizations and nations are managed and governed by top-notch professionals from various field of endeavor with updated top management and leadership skills.
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) and Doctor of Strategic Management and Leadership Development (DSMLD) Programmes is a hands-on grooming and learning process from industry experts.
You will be equipped to be the Obvious Choice in Organization Systems and Structure Development, High Performance, Productivity, Profitability, Global Competitiveness, Creativity, Innovation, Business and Employment Opportunities, Teamwork, Partnership, Collaboration, Strategy, Administration, Governance, Politics and more in our ever Competitive Brave New World as a Nation, an Organization, a Professional, a Change Agent, an Employee Champion and more in your Career across the following 12 Semesters (3 Months per semester); with over 300 short courses
- Advanced Leadership @ 11 Courses
- Advanced Management @ 7 Courses
- Strategy @ 7 Courses
- Skills Development @ 60 Courses
- People Management (HCD&M) @ 55 Courses
- Organization Behaviour and Management @ 40 Courses
- Strategic Marketing @ 49 Courses
- Operations Management @ 57 Courses
- Financial Management @ 22 Courses
- Managerial Economics @ 9 Courses
- Public Office Administration @ 10 Courses
- Political Office Leadership @ 10 Courses
What Our Students Have to Say
I have learnt to think like an investor and to consider the target market first in any new and existing business. In addition, I have understood the importance of corporate governance and how to manage family businesses averting family issues that has affected family businesses and how to strategically bring in the children and siblings properly into any business that is nurtured by family members. I also gained how to create a simple cash flow projection and how to interpret one.
Within the duration of my studies, I have gained more understanding about practical management principles and techniques as applied to Personal business development. In fact, the programme has made me know the importance of a simple Business plan and Cash flow projections for a successful business performance.
At Learn To Live Business school I have learnt a lot in business. The school has opened my brain to understand more on what it takes to be a successful business man and an entrepreneur.