The course offers insight into what it takes to work in office administration. Whether this is your first job or you are already employed, you will acquire the skills to make you marketable in the field of administration in multiple industries.
Best Practices for Office Administration
- The Importance of records and information as a vital Resource.
- Types of Records.
- Roles and Responsibility.
- Recordkeeping Processes & Records Management Tools.
- Records retention
- Records for disposal
- File Management
- Records Appraisal and archiving.
- Information Auditing.
- E-record issues.
- Managing E-mail Effectively.
- Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
- Implementing EDRMS.
- Report and Memo writing.
- Types of Business reports.
- Common report structures.
- Identifying audience needs and expectations.
- Gathering and Analyzing Information.
- Business and Memo Writing.